Rise and Shine Foundation, Inc is always in need of Volunteer Business Professionals that are able help us obtain the resources needed to reach our goals. Any help that you can provide us will be helpful.
Rise and Shine Foundation, Inc are currently in need for the following:
The Development Coordinator is responsible for the logistics and administrative responsibilities of the Rise and Shine Foundation,Inc. With supervision of the Founder/CEO and Business Development Director, oversees the event budget and ensures expenses are within approved annual budget; designs, creates and produces event materials; and provides excellent customer service to volunteers and other internal and external customers.
- Seeks out and secures in-kind donations needed to meet the needs of the organization
- Manages vendors to provide needed services at all events
- Creates and maintains invite lists and provides necessary updates
- Serves as point of contact for volunteers and vendors
- Works collaboratively with the Founder/CEO, Business Development Director and volunteers to ensure that deliverables are met timely and accurately.
- Coordinates volunteers on logistics and program management
- Recruits, trains and manages volunteers
- Tracks and maintains accuracy of budget tracking
- Seeks competitive bids for all printing and event needs; proactively finds way to cut cost
- Localizes event materials and ensures proper sponsor recognition on materials
- Maintains knowledge of materials inventory. Plans and orders supplies and materials as needed to ensure appropriate level of supplies to meet needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ensures delivery of all sponsor benefits (collateral, event day exposure, signage, etc..)
- Communicates with sponsors year-round after Letter of Agreement is signed (logos, banners, required approvals)
Attracting talented, committed volunteers means offering, ongoing professional development and training, and a diverse and inclusive environment in which to work and grow. And we do.
- Required Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
- Office administration skills, including clerical skills (e.g., filing, typing, copying, telephone etiquette and operation.)
- Effective written communication skills, including skill in proof reading for grammar and spelling
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a professional manner in all dealings with customers, staff and others
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
Provide us with your name, email address and in the subject line place "Business Professional."